Wednesday 12 October 2016

The Pain of it!

I never thought that when I wrote last night's post on Costochondritis that I would wake up with it this morning!

The worst thing about this condition is that it can hit you out of the blue and leave you feeling completely defeated.

Unable to bend, reach up or breathe properly, I still had to go to work. I waitress - part-time - and this means bending, stretching and breathing all day! By the time I finished work I felt like crying. I still had to call to my mother to cook her dinner and stay until it was time to put her to bed (a fellow Fibromyalgia sufferer).

I got home at nearly 10pm and still had to feed the pony, the cat and the dog. I sometimes wonder how I keep going.

The pain is finally easing and I hope that by tomorrow, I will feel better. I keep positive and look forward to a better day to come.

On the plus side today, the pain was so bad across my back and chest that I didn't feel the usual pain in my legs and feet!

My cat (Jinx) and I are relaxing on the sofa now but it's nearly time for bed. I can't wait!

Tomorrow is another day.

Gentle hugs

Related Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment